Build a sales funnel: Right Track AuditRegular price$648.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Fireworks, confetti descending, your email list ✨growing✨ by the minute.
Rearing and ready to go is how you started — you had the perfect idea for your lead magnet, you had three discovery calls booked for the next week, and you were all signed up with Flodesk.
There's all the standard pieces of the puzzle that you see everyone else using, and you're working on making them, but you're slowly starting to realize that they need to work together, that you need a bigger strategy. But now... it starts to feel like work, work that may just be a little out of reach.
Here’s the good news — this is where the magic happens! If you take the time to engage with your efforts and turn feedback into growth, you’ll be able to overcome the mammoth hump almost every business owner faces.
Green flags, red flags, growth.
Now is actually the perfect time to figure it all out.
Because you’ve been out in the world for a minute, you’ve had the opportunity to see what’s working and what hasn’t been cutting it. You may not have the experience yet to know where those tweaks need to be made to make it work, but that’s where this audit comes in!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A rubric detailing your current standing in relation to industry benchmarks so you have a strong idea of where you could be and what to work toward. The rubric covers:
- Funnel performance (Conversion, traffic, customer lifetime value)
- Conversion factors (Know, like, trust factor)
- Copywriting (Homepage, product descriptions)
- Traffic (Sources, volume)
- Positioning (Value proposition, differentiation)
- Overall clarity (Customer journey, engagement)
A detailed list of current green flags (what to double down on) and red flags (what to nix or fix) accompanied by 5-12 very actionable recommendations to guide your overall strategy and next steps.
- Don’t worry if it feels like a lot — you'll also receive a 90 minute call to go over all of the recommendations and have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to gain clarity around next steps and your overall strategy.