Sell a product: Right Track AuditRegular price$850.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Fireworks, confetti descending, your sales counter ✨dinging✨ every minute.
In the beginning, there was so much excitement! You were so ready to set your store live, and yes, you’ve had some sales since, but it doesn’t quite look like you thought it was going to.
You may have piles of inventory you’re not sure if you’re going to be able to sell, you don’t know if your shirt designs were as good as you thought they were, and maybe you’re even starting to question if your big idea was even a good one to begin with.
Here’s the good news — this part is where the magic happens! If you take the time to engage with your efforts and turn feedback into growth, you’ll be able to overcome the mammoth hump almost every Shopify store owner faces.
Green flags, red flags, growth.
Now is actually the perfect time to figure it all out.
Because you’ve been out in the world for a minute, you’ve had the opportunity to see what’s working and what hasn’t been cutting it. You may not have the experience yet to know where those tweaks need to be made to make it work, but that’s where this audit comes in!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A rubric detailing your current standing in relation to industry benchmarks so you have a strong idea of where you could be and what to work toward. The rubric covers:
- Site performance (Speed, accessibility)
- Conversion factors (Know, like, trust factor)
- Copywriting (Homepage, product descriptions)
- SEO (Niche, meta titles and descriptions)
- Positioning (Value proposition, differentiation)
- Overall clarity (Customer journey, engagement)
A detailed list of current green flags (what to double down on) and red flags (what to nix or fix) accompanied by 5-12 very actionable recommendations to guide your overall strategy and next steps.
- Don’t worry if it feels like a lot — you'll also receive a 90 minute call to go over all of the recommendations and have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to gain clarity around next steps and your overall strategy.