Create a brand presence: Right Track AuditRegular price$850.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Fireworks, confetti descending, your DMs ✨popping✨ every minute.
In the beginning, there was so much excitement! You were so ready to set your website live, and yes, you’ve had some contact form fills since, but it doesn’t quite look like you thought it was going to.
You may have spent hours writing blogs and what feels like thousands of pages of copy, making dizzying sales projections for the moment your offers were out in the world, and smiling to yourself each time you imagined your days being filled with paid client calls... but now you're wondering where that audacious hope even came from.
Here’s the good news — this part is where the magic happens! If you take the time to engage with your efforts and turn feedback into growth, you’ll be able to overcome the mammoth hump almost every business owner faces.
Green flags, red flags, growth.
Now is actually the perfect time to figure it all out.
Because you’ve been out in the world for a minute, you’ve had the opportunity to see what’s working and what hasn’t been cutting it. You may not have the experience yet to know where those tweaks need to be made to make it work, but that’s where this audit comes in!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A rubric detailing your current standing in relation to industry benchmarks so you have a strong idea of where you could be and what to work toward. The rubric covers:
- Site performance (Speed, accessibility)
- Conversion factors (Know, like, trust factor)
- Copywriting (Homepage, product descriptions)
- SEO (Niche, meta titles and descriptions)
- Positioning (Value proposition, differentiation)
- Overall clarity (Customer journey, engagement)
A detailed list of current green flags (what to double down on) and red flags (what to nix or fix) accompanied by 5-12 very actionable recommendations to guide your overall strategy and next steps.
- Don’t worry if it feels like a lot — you'll also receive a 90 minute call to go over all of the recommendations and have the opportunity to ask as many questions as you need to gain clarity around next steps and your overall strategy.